HARBO invented and manufactures the world’s first immediate blocking system that prevents oil spills from spreading and splitting. HARBO is a harbinger of a new paradigm, aimed at avoiding the devastating consequences of marine oil spills. The leading customer sectors are ports, remote communities, oil spill responders and others. The company’s technology is patented.
Reports to : CEO
He/she is responsible for content strategy, management and implementation.
Dvelop best in class marketing materials, intelligence and insights to support HARBO growth strategies and innovation and support key business decisions around ‘’where to play and how to win’’.
• Create engaging content and cross-platform marketing programs designed to convey our value proposition and position
• Provides short- and long-term market forecasts and reports by directing market research collection, analysis, and interpretation of market data.
• Map out content and thought leadership strategies that support and extend marketing initiatives for all channels including online, social media, email, video and web and live events
• Define and help execute key industry-specific demand generation campaigns for HARBO across the targeted industries and within targeted accounts; develop campaign strategies and themes, map different content types
• Ensure effective, branded marketing communications including the company website, print communication, and advertising for our business
• Develop and maintain strong understanding of competitive landscape to ensure appropriate management and execution of marketing and branding messaging in each market segment and industry
• Proactively track, monitor, and analyze how the various marketing programs and initiatives are driving leads and building brand awareness
• Responsibility includes event strategy, logistics planning, and execution
Desired Skills & Experience:
• At least 3 years of relevant marketing experience
• Proven track record in managing content and creating marketing materials including Testimonials, White Papers and Copy
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills, including excellent writing skills
• Must have knowledge and experience marketing technology platforms and business services to diverse industries
• Social media savvy and strong familiarity with the tone of social media
• Previous experience in managing employees
• Previous experience in startup environment
• Previous experience in tangible product companies
• Self starter, smart, “can do”, multi tasker, can work independently
• Creative, influencer
• International experience required (USA and other countries)